An Extension of your Hand
Fin is a small, versatile vibrator that is worn between the fingers to add stimulating vibration to touch. Fin's compact size allows it to feel like a part of your hand so it's great for maintaining intimacy for those that feel a sex toy can be very intrusive during sex.
Fin can be used in many different ways. With or without the tether; using the pointy side for precise stimulation or the squishy side for a broader massage; at the fingertips for direct vibration or near the palm to transmit the vibrations to the fingers instead. This versatility plus its 3 speeds, silky texture and rechargeable features make Fin a great toy for solo or couples play.
- 3-Speed motor
- Medical grade silicone
- Rechargeable via USB
- Optional tether
- Easy to wear, remove, switch and charge
- Tuck it away discreetly in its little bag
Our Expert View
Fin is the perfect couple's toy. It's tiny, it's compact and if you have a vulva, it makes complete sense. With 3 speed settings this little toy fits the needs of a lot of people no matter how sensitive you are. You can use it or they can use it for foreplay or throughout your partnered play. With an easy little finger strap so you don't drop it if you like to change positions a lot.
Your parcel is tracked to your door
When your order has been dispatched, we'll send you an email with the tracking number and a link to the Australia Post website where you can track it.
What do Hall of Harper parcels look like?
We provide discreet delivery in plain boxes and envelopes so nobody knows what's inside.
What if you're out when your order arrives?
If you're out when your package is delivered, your mail person will find a safe place to leave your parcel or will take it to the nearest Post Office. They will leave a card explaining how you can collect your parcel.
Orders will be held at your nearest Post Office for 10 working days before being returned to us.
Don't forget to take the delivery notification (collection card, SMS, email) and some photo ID registered to your delivery address when you collect your order in person.
What if your order doesn't arrive when you expect?
If your parcel is more than 5 working days overdue, please contact us.
Where Hall of Harper delivers to
Shopping from outside Australia? Email us for a direct shipping quote!
If you order products from our site for delivery to one of the above international delivery destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Looking for international shipping costs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14 DAY RETURNS
We love the products we offer, but, if something is not right for you and you changed your mind about your purchase, it may be returned unopened, unused or unworn and have packaging and tags intact within 14 days of receipt date. Once a product seal has been broken, even if not used, due to the highly intimate nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns. We hope you understand that this is in everybody's best interest, and our priority is to keep you, our customers, and our Hall of Harper Team safe.
- We cannot accept returns without proof of purchase.
- We cannot accept returns on items that have been opened.
- We cannot accept returns on pleasure object items that do not include sealed packaging (unless they are faulty in which case, faulty toys are covered by each brand's manufacturers warranty, please find the faulty toy policy and process here.)
- Opened pleasure objects that are malfunctioning may only be returned under manufacturer’s warranty policies.
- Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
- Hall of Harper must preauthorise all returns; any non-authorised returns will be refused.
- Lingerie – not in their original condition, or with components missing (such as detachable pendants, straps, harnesses or chains)
- Please note: As lingerie are intimate garments, if your items are soiled (make-up, fake tan, deodorant or personal stains), we will deem these as unacceptable for return and will post these items back to you.
- Hosiery – where one or both hygiene seals have been opened
- Latex – where packaging and one or both hygiene seals have been opened
- Bondage items – not in their original condition, or with components missing (such as handcuff links or collar chain)
- Candles, oils and lubricants – if packaging has been opened, or the item has been damaged through personal use.
- Toys – where one or both hygiene seals have been opened. Faulty toys are covered by each brand's manufacturers warranty, please find the faulty toy policy here.
- Duties & Taxes as well as any associated shipping costs. These cannot be refunded by Hall of Harper once your order is sent.
- Duties and VAT are collected on behalf of the Government therefore it is the Government who would give a refund, if applicable.
- Countries tend to have some system refunding Duties and /or VAT but the customer needs to go through the appropriate government agency (usually Customs) and provide the requisite documents.
To return a product to us, please ensure your return meets the above requirements then email us at email@example.com
In your e-mail, please include the following information:
- Your order number or receipt
- The item you would like to return
- The reason for the return
- If the item is opened or unopened
Unauthorised returns will not be eligible for a refund or on-line credit. Any item returned after 14 days of receipt is not eligible for a refund or credit.
Once we’ve received your return, we will inspect the condition of the item(s). If the condition of the item(s) accurately matches the description you provided to our team, we will then initiate a refund to your original payment method or provide you with an on-line credit via e-mail. Hall of Harper is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges.
Do you pay for return shipping?
Hall of Harper will not refund the cost of shipping fees on your original order, except in the case of faulty or damaged items or if Hall of Harper shipped you the wrong item.
When can I expect my refund?
We process returns as quickly as possible from receiving your returned package and inspecting the condition of merchandise. You will receive an e-mail notification letting you know your refund has been processed.
Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business day for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
What if my product is defective?
Each brand offers their own manufacturer’s warranty which covers defective products. As each brand has their own implied warranties coverage policies, we recommend contacting the brand directly to review warranty qualifications and terms such as years of coverage, preregistration, proof of payment, usage guidelines and replacement process. If you need any help with this please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product care void warranty
Hall of Harper presents recommendations on product usage, attributes, cleaning and compatibilities, however is not responsible for unreasonable or misuse by customers and disclaims any implied warranty that the products will be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose.
What happens if my parcel does not arrive at all or is later than expected?
We use Australia Post to deliver Australia wide. If your parcel goes missing, you will require to start a Track and Trace enquiry with their customer service team. Please update us with the enquiry as there are times where we may need to follow up and request final outcomes in order to assist you!
We understand how frustrating it can be when a delivery is not as smooth as hoped and of course we will look to resolve on our end as soon as possible. Please bear in mind, we do need to wait for Australia Post to advise of the final outcome of their internal investigation which can take between 5 - 10 business days in most instances.
Please note that Hall of Harper is not liable if your parcel has not been received after Australia Post confirms delivery. If Australia Post does not deliver to the time frames they state and your order is later than expected, we cannot be held liable for any damages including discounts on an order. You can lodge a formal complaint, as the owner of the parcel with Australia Post.
Harp! Hear the angels sing
"Hall of Harper shocked me in the best way possible! The staff are so knowledgeable, made my partner and I feel comfortable with all our questions"
"Absolutely amazing service, made me feel very comfortable in exploring the range and I am very happy with my purchase"
"Thank you so much for your assistance and patience. Your expertise is awesome 👏 love the vibe and luxury experience too!
"10/10! Amazing customer service, knowledgeable, and made us feel so relaxed. Thank you so much! 🥰
"The knowledge the girls possess is helpful and guiding. They made me feel so comfortable with all the questions I had in choosing the right toy. Can't wait to purchase the next on my wish list.
"The lady who I spoke to was so wonderful, I ended up purchasing a couple toy which is something I was hesitant to try as I had so many questions. the whole experience was a 10/10
"Excellent service, answered all my partner's questions was perfect, discreet and classy 😊
Discreet Shipping on all orders
mailed to you in plain packaging
Need help? Chat to us
We are here to answer all your questions and concerns. Email us at email@example.com
Speak to our sexologist
Live chat us Monday - Friday | 8am - 8pm and ask us any questions about our products.